Privacy for BIOTIC Website and Application
What are the data and information collected?
- Information provided by the customer (user)
- Among this information:
- BIOTIC user profile: upon creating or updating your BIOTIC account, this information is collected, including name, email, phone number, date of birth, name and login password, address, payment information or bank information (including relevant payment verification information), photo and signature. It also includes preferences and settings that are enabled in your account.
- Content provided from users to BIOTIC we may collect the information you evaluate when contacting BIOTIC customer service or communicating with BIOTIC using other methods.
Generated information upon using services.
- Location information:
- Based on BIOTIC services, website or app settings or device permissions, we may collect your precise or approximate location information and this is determined by data such as GPS, IP and Wi-Fi.
- Transaction information:
- Transaction details related to our services, order details, delivery information, date and time of service delivery, amount charged, distance traveled, and payment method are collected.
- Use information:
- All information related to service usage are collected including dates and times of entry, features of the website or application or its pages that have been viewed, Site or application default and other system activities, type of browser, third-party websites, or services that you used before using our services. In some cases, we collect this information through cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers.
- Device information:
- Information related to devices are collected so as to access our services, including the hardware model, Internet Protocol (IP), operating systems, versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device traffic information, and mobile network information.
What is the scope of this policy?
- This policy applies all over the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
How are data and information used?
- In supporting our customers.
- For development.
- Provide promotions and contests.
- With regard to legal procedures.
Data and information retention and deletion?
- BIOTIC retains user profile information and other information, upon maintaining your BIOTIC account.
- BIOTIC retains transactional, location, usage, and other information for 10 years in connection with regulatory, tax, and other requirements.
- After that it works to delete this information or hide the identity of its owner in accordance with the laws in force. Users may request deleting their account at any time. After performing such order, BIOTIC deletes information that is not required to be retained.
- Legal reasons or rise of disputes.
- Biotic may share your information in case of it is required by applicable law, regulations or operating agreement, legal process, or governmental requests, or if the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety concerns or similar concerns. This matter includes sharing your information with government officials, governmental entities, or other third parties, when necessary so as to apply Service conditions, user agreements, or other policies, to protect BIOTIC's rights or property or in case of a dispute arise relating to service usage, for example, if you are using another person's credit card, we are obligated to share information with the owner of the credit card, including negotiations, incorporation, sale of company assets, consolidation, restructuring, financing, or total or partial acquisition of our business by or within another company.